NEUROLINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP)
Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
NLP is a constantly evolving set of models, presuppositions, patterns, techniques, and observation-based theories resulting from the study of the structure of subjective experience, behavior and communication. It is an art and science of personal excellence and
the study of subjective experience. NLP is used as a form of self development. It enables you to unnderstand and chabge how you think, feel and behave. It helps to understand the diference between what we do tht produces good or bad results and
what can we do to bring success, or excellence in our life, whether in personal or in bussiness.
Many people use NLP to achieve outcomes, develop creative visualisation, understanding others strategies, getting language on your side.
It is learned to model strategies for success, thinknig with both sides of your brain and changing traumatic events into neutral
Presuppositions of NLP
Presuppositions of NLP are.
1. No one is wrong or broken. People work perfectly to accomplish what they are currently accomplishing.
2. People already have all the resources they need.
3. Behind every behavior is a positive intention.
4. Every behavior is useful in some context.
5. The meaning of a communication is the response you get.
6. If you aren't getting the response you want, do *something* different.
7. There is no such thing as failure. There is only feedback.
8. In any system, the element with the most flexibility exerts the most influence.
9. The map is not the territory.
10. If someone can do something, anyone can learn it. You cannot fail to communicate.
NLP WORKS BEST WHEN COMBINED WITH
Hypnotherapy, Neurolinguistic Programmimg, Reiki, Spiritual Therapy.
5- Race Course Road,
Opposite Circuit House, Lahore, - Pakistan.
Phones : 6304923, 5720730 Fax : 7586440
email : email@example.com
© Site designed and maintained by
All right reserved. 2003